Sunday, June 19, 2011

What we are up to...

Dane and I have been called to teach in Primary at Church. We are CTR 4 teachers together. What a wild age group :) Dane is such a good teacher. The hardest part is keeping the kids from playing with Ammon and listen to the lesson.

Time is getting closer to when Devin is getting baptized, July 2. He is getting so big.
Ammon is showing off his balance of standing with only one hand.
I'm ready to take off!!!!!!!!!!
I am not really ready for a crawling baby yet. He got into the kitchen trash yesterday. It was a mess to clean up.

1 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!