Thursday, August 25, 2011

Devin's Cub Scout Pack Meeting

Wednesday night Devin had his Pack Meeting for all the stuff he did over the summer.

Some days I feel like I am in it more than him, but I know I am planting a seed somewhere inside.


Devin got many belt loops: Flag Football, Chess, BB Shooting (favorite), Hiking, and Map & Compass- all done at Day Camp over the summer.

At home he did Bicycling and summing belt loops and got 2 red beads. You have to get 4 red beads to get your Bear badge- half way there!!!!!
He has so many belt loops now, they will not fit on his belt, so I got him a display case to hang in his room.



Everyday is a change with us. It looks like we will be moving again sometime after Christmas. The Army needs us somewhere else- Ft Jackson South Carolina!!!



1 comments:

Melody said...

All your boys will be glad you pulled them along. Keep dragging... it will be well worth it.