Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Happy Happy

We are very happy because it looks like we will be able to stay here at Fort Benning for another year and a half. Dane was able to get command here!!!! Perfect place to stay for a long time (in Army life)!! I can not believe Devin will be able to almost finish 2 years in the same school. Of course we do not have our orders yet, so I am still a little worried it could change but the big boss called Dane and told him so sounds good to me :)

Below here is Devin with his "Robot bug" an elective for cub scouts! It vibrates and moves!!
























We were super excited to get a special gift from Grandma Nichols just for Jarom, a wonder new quilt she made for him. Jarom loves it. It is even great to hide under when mommy wants to take a picture.























Lastly, here is Ammon socializing during church since he will not sit still for sacrament. I love that smile. I am glad Dane got it on camera.





0 comments: