Monday, May 14, 2012

Family fun back in April 2012

I find it harder and harder to do the blog.  I think it is because I get stuck on the computer and I do not get anything else done.  Here are a few things we did a while ago.
We went to Westville, Historic town, they were doing sheep sheering!

 I highly recommend Disney On Ice!!!! All 3 boys were entertained for almost 2 hours.  I loved it!  A little piece of Disney here in GA. I am so doing this again next year when they come :)



 April was the month for Military kids, so there was lots of fun things on Post for the month.  They had a little zoo come out to base and jumpy houses.  Ammon went crazy on them.



My kids just LOVE animals.  I do not even want to tell you how many animals we have now.  I am trying to have more gentleness in our home through loving our animals.  I really think it is working.  Devin needs to learn more about others needs before himself.  Taking care of animals will hopefully help.

0 comments: