Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday Fun!

I wanted to show you a German tradition. They put Easter eggs on their trees/plants (inside and outside). I love it! I will so keep this tradition in my family.
For the last several months I have been planning our Relief Society Birthday Enrichment. It turned out great and I had lots of fun being silly. Dane wished he could have seen me acting silly. As you can see in the pictures we were all Queen's, daughter of God!
Jarom and I swim class.

I love this picture. It was actually a video on my camera, but I changed it to a photo. I love that smile. He is Joe cool with a big belly!





1 comments:

Melody said...

I am sure that your Enrichment meeting was wonderful. You always do such a good job with stuff like that.

The Easter egg thing is quite interesting...