Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where do I start....

I am not sure were to start since I am so behind on my blogging. Here are some photos I had on my camera. Dane has more on his camera which I will get soon. Below is the cemetery where Bronko is and some other family. Here is where my grandparent are buried.

We decided to cheer up my mom, and we went to Disney. We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe below.


Magic Kingdom, Disney



You will see in many of these photo just a little taste of Dane's personality!




I thought the picture of all 3 boys drinking was so cute. Can you tell it is hot here in Florida?





More of Dane's personality!
MORE!
We had to say good bye to Dane again. Here is Devin on a motorcycle during our last fun time with Daddy at the Airport!
This weekend the kids and I drove up to Tallahassee to see my dad and more family. We went to a water park and the kids loved it. Of course, I did not get many pictures because I did not want the camera wet while I was chasing Jarom all over the place.
Last, but not least, I had lunch with my long time high school friend.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I really love your hair cut. I know you said it was shorter than you expected, but it is dang cute!