Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctor Visits

I feel like I have almost lived at the clinic here this week. Jarom had his well baby check up, and he is 29 lbs! I went to the doctor because I have this pain in my stomach area for a while now. The doctor at first thought it was my Appendix since it is painful when she pushed on it. After waiting for my blood results and 2 appts later, everything was fine. So now the doctor does not know what is wrong with me. Isn't that reassuring? So now I have more doctor appts next week and maybe ultrasound, sounds fun :( P.S. she did a pregnancy test and it is negative if you thought that was the reason your wrong!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Be careful and take care of yourself. I've heard that kidney stones and your gal bladder can her like that as well! I'll keep you in my prayers!