Saturday, August 29, 2009

My weekend Adventure to say the least!

This week was our ward Freiberg Temple trip (First Temple in Germany). They decided to stay overnight in Augustusberg, Germany Castle. Good thing we had a GPS, or we would have never found it.




They had a bird show at the castle, so we went. I did not realize how they let the bird fly so close to us. Of course, they had to come up to us speaking German about something wrong we were doing. I found out afterwards, Devin was sticking up his finger at the bird which could have been mistaken as lunch for the birds. English PLEASE!!!


I also did not realize we would have to share our room in a 12 person room! That went really well with my wild children!


Thank you for playgrounds. I needed a break!



I thought this was a cute picture of the kids sitting at the door.





Freiburg Germany, Temple
























Anyone that knows my Devin, knows he is a handful. He did not let me down this weekend by far. He had to live up to it. No more future trips for me until Dane gets home. I need help! Two kids going in opposite directions, there is just so much I can handle before I go crazy! I think I did this weekend.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can imagine the 12 person room. That would be interesting and difficult (and I only have one). Glad your home to relax now.

Latisha said...

Glad you survived the trip!

Melody said...

You are so funny with your "English, Please" comment. You're in Germany, goofy! :)

I hope that you got to enjoy the temple. I think it was really brave of you to go, knowing what you would have on your hands. I am sure that it was also good for the boys to be able to see the temple and walk on the grounds.

GOOD FOR YOU!