Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our little town pictures

A few days ago we took a walk around our little town and explored a little. We found some interesting things on our way.
You twist this thing and it brings up water to the bucket. When it gets full it falls down, cool!

I wanted a really nice picture of the kids in front of this fountain. This is what I got!
This is Devin's way of keeping Jarom still during picture time. I just have to laugh now that I see it! The stories we will tell our children when they get older.

I just have to say Devin has really found a sport he loves! He had a soccer game on Friday. Near the end of the second game he played (tell you how much energy he has) he got the ball. He started running with the ball towards his goal. He ran 3/4 of the field as the crowd is cheering him on, "go Devin." He kick the ball and MADE A GOAL!!! I felt like I was back in a college football when one of the players start running all the way down the field and makes a touchdown! I was so proud of him. I had people the next day telling me how great Devin did that night. Some said, "was that Devin"? Just the season before Devin would bearly keep his attention on the ball at times. I think he has just clicked with soccer! I am a silly mom. I almost started to tear up. He was so great!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay Devin! That is awesome. I get all excited when Abby does something...even the little tiny things so I can just imagine how happy you were for him.

Love the hold Devin has. I bet it worked.

Unknown said...

YAH for Devin!!

Latisha said...

Great story! How fun that he's doing so well!