Monday, September 7, 2009

Update on Hampster

At church I told some people about Devin's lost hampster. Someone thought about bring a dog over to tell us were the hampster might be. I had 8 people here looking for this silly hampster (they all offered to help). We did not find the hampster, but the kids had a blast playing outside with the ponds and picking plums off my tree! So Sunday night I closed all the room downstairs and put a piece of carrot in each room to see which one would be gone in the morning. THE KITCHEN!! I saw my kitchen mat had been chewed on. Devin and I could hear something, so we looked all over. I was just hoping he was not behind the cabinets were I could not get to. I open my turning cabinet and some hampster food came out. I turned it some more and there she was! She is back in her cage safe and sound. I feel much better knowing she is not walking around in my house. Dane thought this entire thing was funny!

2 comments:

Latisha said...

Glad you found your hamster!! It's always better to know where the animals are!

The Lairds said...

hehehe, it is kinda funny. I'm glad you found the hampster :)