Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some updates!

What else do you do after Thanksgiving besides shopping? Put up Christmas tree and stuff! Of course we did this while Jarom took a nap. Here he is the first time he saw it. He ran to pull off the lights! I told him NO NO, and he was good after that!
Before Dane left for Iraq, I really wanted to get family photos with him in his "Dress Blues!" I was so excited to get them done Friday. I had Devin take a photo afterwards at home for my "Blog!"

Devin has had a loose tooth for a while now. Once daddy hear about it, he convinced Devin to let him take it out. Daddy won! The tooth fairy gave him $2.00!

7 days till my mom comes here to Germany
9 days till we leave for our wonderful mediterranean cruise!
Times goes by a lot faster when your husband is home!

1 comments:

Melody said...

You are on the ball!