Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Months

I am 3 months old today!
I am getting big and love watching my brothers
Mommy can't even get the new clothes out fast enough. I am growing so fast!
I love kisses! I love meal time also. Can't you tell by the look of my tummy!

This weekend we went to a resort in Garmisch. We got to go for a Marriage retreat, so everything was free! I liked that. Even childcare was free. Devin got his face painted in this picture.


Love the smile Daddy!
I am so happy to say that Jarom is completely potty trained, even at night!
I am amazed! He even moved up to the "Big potty."
I am so proud of him!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow on Jarom! Even at night? That is pretty great!

I love that you got to go to a marriage retreat. It sounds fun.

I can't wait to see you all.

Carolyn said...

That's awesome! I know that is a huge accomplishment & makes it so much easier on you.