Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

Last night we got our first snow! I am not ready for it. Our vacation to Florida just needs to come that much closer now. It has over a year and a half since being in the States (an eternity). I am ready for 70 degree weather and getting out the summer clothes again!
I told Jarom Santa is going to take his "night time" pacifier away and replace it with TOYS!! He seems to be okay with that. I hope he does not have bad memories of Santa the rest of his life.
This year is the first Devin has asked me if Santa is real!! I don't want to lie, so I turn it back on him. "What do you think Devin?" He thinks he is real!!!
We have all our Christmas stuff up, tree and all, mostly because of a eager 7 year old.
December hurry up, I'm ready for you!!!

0 comments: