Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7 months old & Fasching!

On Tuesday Devin's school had a little German Fasching Parade! They dressed up in their Halloween costumes!
Here is Devin, I mean "Bat Man" Of course after taking the picture, I see he is walking with his very best friend Baliey (in white)!

7 Months today!!
I had to take about 20 picture just to get this cute one as he is falling down!


Jarom had to take a photo so here it is...loving my baby.


My turn to takes pictures.
Ammon is the target for kisses and hugs in our family!
That poor boy better love affection because Jarom sure knows how to give it.
Before Jarom was born, Dane would prayer for more love in our home.
I think he got the "love" child!
He always gives kisses on BOTH cheeks and BIG hugs!
Poor Ammon gets this treatment often.



Something Ammon does not like "the car seat"
It is time to upgrade the car seat, but I wanted to wait until we move.
I thought the carrier would be better for the airplane.

Ammon is sleeping better now, every 4 hours, sometimes more at night.
He does not really care for any baby food except for rice cereal.

1 comments:

Melody said...

You must have amazing patience because Heavenly Father sure does send you some trials. Love you! xoxo