Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last couple of weeks :)

Busy, Busy, Busy, but I love it :)

Below is one of my projects in the front of our house. The house is very plain in the front, so I have been brightening it up with flowers. There was nothing there before.

I took Ammon and Jarom to the doctor for check ups.

Ammon is 21.14 lbs at 9 and a half months old.

He is starting to move more and grabbing things high hence the bruise on his forehead.

Ammon loves bath time now.

We had to get out of the house today, so Dane could study for his class.
The Columbus Library was having a summer reading program kick off. They had lots of games and fun things.

new glasses!




Last weekend we drove about 6-7 hours to my moms to surprise her for 70th birthday party.

TOTAL SURPRISE and all the kids were there to be with her all day.

Us waiting patiently for my mom to get to my brothers house for the surprise.


The kids had fun in the pool at the party as well.


0 comments: