Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

The best treat ever my kids could give me........they slept in til 9:00 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very surprised Ammon did that but he has been sick.

Thanks boys :)



I thought I had the boxes under control at our house until we got our second shipment from Germany on Friday. It was only 800 lbs of stuff, but I feel burned out. It may have been the yard sale I did on Saturday. Dane told me, "We will never get such a small house again." We are used to having a basement to put storage, so now our 4th bedroom/computer room is full of boxes. I was surprised he would say that and not me!! I am just happy there is no stairs!

We went to church here for the first time and it was very nice. They have a play group every week which Jarom and Ammon will love. We also found out their is about 3-4 family that live in our neighborhood! I think we will like it here.

0 comments: