Monday, July 11, 2011

Lots of Pics

Finally home from a short notice vacation to Florida to see family.


Last Thursday I found out Devin's tutoring would be canceled for 4th of July week. It seemed like everything else was canceled to, so I decided to hop in the car and see family. So here are some pictures of before our trip and during.


Below - what better way to spend a hot summer day than by putting a sprinkler under the trampoline! They had a blast. The credit goes all to Dane for this idea.


We also go to the summer reading program and last week they brought snakes and turtles for the kids.
I just thought this was cute of Jarom





July 2, 2011


Devin's Baptism


Tallahassee, FL







Devin HAD to cut the cake and serve everybody :)


I love going out to eat, Olive Garden style!



4th of July weekend we spend at my Dad's and Kenney's house. We went swimming and Alyssa took Devin on their horse.




After the weekend, the kids and I went down to central Florida to my mom's house.


Can you see the craziness?


They sure loved spending time with cousins.


The last day, we decided to go to Animal Kingdom.


The kids loved all the animals and rides.



Here is the Tree of Life in the back. It has all kinds of animals carved in it.


What a fun week :)



1 comments:

Latisha said...

Enjoyed reading all of your updates. I'm from upstate SC - hope you enjoy Fort Jackson :).