Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pioneer Day and Summer Reading Program

Last Thursday was the last day for the Summer Reading Program here and they had some fun activities and puppet show.

Ammon wanted to get on the jumpy :)

Ammon loves to see Daddy.

His first Birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks!!

The boys with the puppet guy with ice-cream faces.


Pioneer Day at church the Primary sang some songs.


Here they are outside with their hand carts. Devin got to help with another boy since it turned into a kid thing. I guess another daddy did not want to be the only one out there. This was my first to see this fun activity. I never remember any pioneer day activities living in Florida. I hope we get to do this again, so we can make one.

Here is Devin and the other boy coming back first place (the cart is about to fall apart and Devin is holding the can of fruit that fell out).


For the reading program, they raffled some prizes. Devin got a 600 piece lego set. It took many hours to put together (2 hours of my time). He was SO excited.


Finally finished. How long do you think this stayed together after hours of putting it together??????

I do not even want to tell you or think about it!!!!

Not long at all.

2 weeks till school starts here, hurry please.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

lol yes, school start please! want to help me get my blog "cute" when school starts????

Jennifer Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Yeah we don't really do much pioneer day stuff here.

NOOO! School does NOT need to start. The next 2 weeks need to be the longest ever. :P

Sorry...I don't want to go back to work. :(