Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I started Jarom into a developmental basket ball for 3 weeks which he really wanted to do. His first day was Halloween, so before trick-or-treating he learned some basket ball.

I love this side picture of Ammon, so cute. He was amazed at the chicken at my dads house.


Devin did tell me, "this was the BEST Halloween ever!"
We really have a great community here.


All my cuties

At my dad's house, the boys really like helping feed the animals on the farm.


My dad did a hay ride for us. Jarom had a blast jumping in the middle.




Some things I learned this weekend: I will never travel with pumpkin pie again and I am an highway type girl. Police just do not like me on the back roads. Dane drives from now on to my dad's house. Also it's just not fun, having fun, without Devin. He is the life of a party! I love him with all my heart.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

The boys are too cute! Glad you had a Happy Halloween!!