Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jarom's Thanksgiving preschool

I was so thankful to have my mother come and visit for an entire week last week. She got to see Jarom's preschool Thanksgiving. Jarom is still struggling with preschool but getting better. He was very upset in the pictures because he wanted to come to me and not sing a song. Look at that cute sad face!!!


























































When I saw Ammon playing so good by himself, I had to take a picture. I love to see this because I do not see it much. He normally follows me around fussing at me or getting into something :) Got to love the toddler stage.


Update on our Army status: Dane has to brief in his class next week (??) If he does not get a "go" or pass the first time, he will be dropped from the class. Our life will change completly!

0 comments: