Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Jarom


Jarom wanted Chuck E Cheese for his birthday. I think Dane enjoyed it also :)











Pictures are not in order as you can see. Here is Jarom Showing is Book of Mormon scripture cards he got.


















Ammon was very unsure about this ride, very stiff looking. SO FUNNY!
























I finally got a smile from Jarom. He would hide once he saw any camera.




















This is the look I normally get from Jarom






















Here is our Christmas which was spent in Tallahassee, FL in the morning and then back home for the evening to see my mom.



































I think I have uploaded enough pictures for now. Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays. I know we still have more fun stuff to do now that our stress level is lowered :)

0 comments: