Thursday, December 29, 2011

Way Behind on posting

I guess I have been struggling to get on my computer and post pictures. Ammon destroys the computer room, so I only get to go in there during nap time. Here is our updates. We have had many fun Christmas things this year. Below is Devin's school Frosty play. He refused to have a part, but he did sing. (sitting in front with Santa hat).






My Ammon LOVES the table, getting on it!!! I have to remove all the chairs to keep him off, that busy little boy :)




















Devin had a Classroom Christmas Party. His teacher did so much for those kids. Below Devin is making a winter hat. The teacher is showing them all how to make them.


























Of course, all the kids surrounded Dane and he loved it.



























Dec 10 we went to a little historic town, Westville. The kids made candles and did many fun things.













































Devin's cub scouts went to a Nursing home and sang Christmas songs.



















0 comments: