Thursday, January 15, 2009

My last day :(

Today I have been packing and doing last minute shopping before we go back to Germany. I felt like I had to hurry and go shopping since I will not be able to again for a while. I can hardly get everything in my suit case! It has been a blast being here and seeing all my family. I love them so much. Today I also got a local business to convert my camcorder into DVD to send to Dane. It is of Christmas and the kids playing. I told them it was for my husband in Iraq and when I went back to pick it up, they gave it to me for FREE! They appreciate what Dane is doing and so do I!

3 comments:

Melody said...

That was neat that they gave it to you.
I miss you already.

Jennifer said...

That's awesome they did the DVD for free!

When are you leaving? I didn't even get to talk to you much at church. Things get crazy with Primary and chasing a 1 year old (as you know).

Latisha said...

Very cool! Have a safe trip back to Germany? How much longer will you be there?