Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are back in Germany!

Do you really want to know everything that happened coming back to Germany???
Well, the first 2 hour plane ride was fine. As we were waiting for my stroller, the man brought it to us broken! The wheel was completly off, 2 pieces! He acted as if sorry nothing I can do. I got SO MAD because I have a 5 hr layover with no stroller. After a very long time, I got a old used stroller someone left at the airport. I still do not know if I will get a new stroller.
Then the 8 hr ride was okay. I DID NOT sleep, but I am a live! I have been up for about 24 hrs now. We got the shuttle to take us to me car. Do you think it started????
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful my mom is here with me to help me with the kids during all this.
We are home now and safe!
I am ready to go to bed.

3 comments:

Melody said...

What a blessing that Mom was there too.

I miss you already!

The Lairds said...

Holly, I'm so sorry you had crummy things happen to you on your way home. I was relieved to hear your mom is with you. Yippee!!! I can't believe Jarom is 1. He is super cute. I'm so glad you had a good visit in Florida. Carianne and Jacob say Hi to Devin. :)

Latisha said...

What an icky trip home! Glad you made it safe, though.