Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick, Sick and Very Sick!

I have been fighting something for about 2 weeks now along with Jarom. I have been getting worse and having trouble breathing. I finally got into the doctor today. She could hear me wheezing and may have bronchitis. A long with that, my eye got bad with maybe a pink eye infection. It is better now, but Jarom woke up this morning with goopy eyes. In order to see an Army doctor here right now is very hard. They are short on doctors. I knew I would not be able to get Jarom in to see a doctor for weeks. I asked if the childrens doctor could just look at Jarom's eyes. They did and give him some medication for it. I am so thankful they did that.

I went to the pharmacy to get all these mediations I needed for me and Jarom, and they had just closed for the weekend! I started to cry! I could not wait until Monday. I asked someone if they could just complete my order, as I was crying! They nicely gave me my medications. I guess crying does help sometimes! I am thankful they were so nice to me.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I'm so sorry that you feel so bad and Jarom too! :(

Yes, I'm guessing that they had compassion for you. I'm not sure that they would do that here. I was the same way when I was trying to get that Cipro for Aislinn and nobody had it.

Love you...