Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 3

Day 3 was not my favorite! below is our spark plug wire! It was in two pieces! We learned that Germany has little animals that like to bite through car wires! I guess it liked my car! Since I have a US car in Germany, I was very stressed we would not find a part to fit. I wanted to get back home! I was very happy when a local German Auto store had a temp fix so we could get home. We left for home a day early because we did not want our wires like this again.

We had to go swim since Devin was begging for days.

Here is our Hotel from our room. It was very cloudy, so it was had to see the mountains in the back.
It was a nice vacation, but a little to much snow for me. I guess they had a snow storm the night before we got there. Lots of snow!

2 comments:

Melody said...

It looks like it was great! I am so jealous!

Love you guys!

The Hoggan Family said...

You've got to love those critters! I love your blog! We enjoyed meeting you too. You are a cute family!