Sunday, February 1, 2009

This week

Well, this week I have not posted much because I have been busy with getting orginized and attending to very busy children. Some days I have struggled getting a shower with my 2 boys but life must go on! Saturday was fun. Some of the wives in Dane's unit got together and made Valentine goodie bags to send to about 150 soldiers in 172nd Support Battalion. I told Devin what we were going to do for Daddy and the other soldiers with Daddy. Devin said, " no mommy I don't want to because I want Daddy to be strong." See I somethings tell Devin that candy is not good for you and we should eat good food to make us strong. I thought that was very thoughtful of Devin to worry about Daddy! Today, Sunday, some of the Army wives with no husbands got together and had lunch after church. It was nice to be around people in the same situation as you.

1 comments:

Latisha said...

Great story! Very sweet :).