Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Devin's new learning DVD's

I just got my box from Amazon.com with this Leapfrog Learning DVDs 5-Pack (Talking Words Factory / Talking Words Factory II / Learn to Read at the Storybook Factory / Letter Factory /Math Circus) and it is wonderful. I have been worried because I learned Devin should be reading by 1st grade, next school year! Devin watched one DVD and came to me saying, "That movie was awesome." I asked him did you learn anything? He spelled CAT! Every kids is so differnt, but Devin learns more from the TV then me teaching him. I think these DVD's are great!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Good for you. He'll take off real soon, you just watch. :)

mimsy said...

Hi it is your Hollister mom, loved your photos of the boys, thanks a bunch.. you are doing a great job with the boys.