Monday, May 11, 2009

Europa Park, Germany

Saturday we went on a trip to Germany's biggest theme park, Europa Park! It was very nice, but nothing compares to Disney to me. They do have a mouse theme like Disney.
We went on a ride that took us really high to see the park. Here is the view.

Trying to be like Epcot with the big ball!
View of the big children playground.
Devin has always loves these.
little boat ride.
Devin loves trains

Devin loved shooting the water gun.
It was a lot of fun, but we were very tired. Jarom woke up at 5:00 am and would not take a nap until 3:00 for only 45 min. Very long day for mommy!









2 comments:

The Lairds said...

That looks like fun. I would love to go to a theme park.
Mommys don't really get much sleep when their kids are little. I hope you are getting caught up. :)

Phillips Flips said...

Holly, I am so impressed at all the cool things you do with your boys! I'll bet they loved Europa Park - I'm sure it eventually wore them out! We are going to Disneyland Monday - Delia is so excited. We miss Schweinfurt a lot already, especially awesome friends like you! I think you are incredible and you will be so amazed at what you have become when this deployment is over. Hang in there!