Thursday, May 28, 2009

My life in Germany

Here are some photos of my yard. I mowed the grass, and I just love how the yard looks all mowed and nice.
Dane pulled up all the lilly pads and plants growing in the pond last year. There are back!
Here are some of our gold fish we put in the big pond last year. We put 10 fish and now we have about 100 in the small and big pond. They survived the winter!

Here is another view of the yard looking at our house.

I love our yard and all the space to run.

I must be missing all those ACU uniforms around the house since my husband is gone.
I had to buy one for Devin so cute! The Brigade is having an event for kids June 6, so I wanted to buy an ACU uniform for him for the event. Some of the things they will be doing are face camo, one rope bridge, army physical fitness test, confidence course, WATER BALLOON ASSAULT COURSE (Devin will love), and road march. I hope he gets ALL his energy out that day!
Devin got his Baseball trophy Wednesday.
Less than a month we will be in Florida!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Wahoo! to being in Florida! Can't wait!