Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jarom's a Big Boy!

Jarom thinks he is such a big boy sitting at the little kids table we have for Devin. The table should be outside, but since the winter I brought it inside to do crafts. Devin loves it to much to put it back outside.
The other day I asked Jarom to come give me a hug, and he actually did it. He ran to me with his arms wide open with a big smile. I was surprised he knew what a hug was. I guess I always just hug him and never ask for one. He made me feel loved!
These are those special moments were I am so thanksful I get to stay home with my children. I missed some of those moments with Devin while working and going to college all at the same time. I am thankful for every moment even the tantrums!!!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Do you think the boys will try to catch the house on fire again at the beach? Now that there is another to participate, no telling what they will get themselves into!