Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bike ride

One of Dane's boys in boy scouts did his Eagle project this weekend on bike safety. We got the boys bikes check and went on a bike ride with everyone. This was Jarom's longest ride, but he kept going! He was more worried about the police car stopping traffic behind us most of the time. He was worried the police car would hurt us.


I found out Devin's knows some tricks on his bike.

Saturday night I went to a baby shower for me and 5 other woman in the ward that has had babies in the last 2 months. Each mother got a bucket full of baby stuff. I got a cert. for the spa!!! I will use that very soon hopefully. The night was fun BUT........
This is how I found Jarom when I got home at almost 9 pm! Dirty, tired, and not in bed!
No wonder I do not go out much!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Holly!! He is the cutest little bug!!! Look at that face! Methinks you are going to have a handful with that second son!! haha!! :) He's a dumplin!! :)