Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lots of Pics

This is what happens when I am not looking! Fianlly Jarom got Devin in there and stood on it so he could not get out! Pay Backs!
It's pumpkin Time!!!

Even Ammon likes the pumpkins!

Last week at the craft fair I got this sling to hold Ammon.


Friday night we went to a Fest here sponsered by the Army to celebrate coming together with the German communities here.(Somthing like that)
I thought these little horses were cute.

Jarom "FIRST" horse ride. Can you tell he was very unsure about it!



Devin had to wait for a "big" horse!

We are such an "Army" family! Devin inside a tank
So cute!




All of this at the fest and it was fun. What else can a boy want?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! I love the picture of Jarom in the tote!! Reminds me of when my boys were little!! You have soooo much to look forward to with three boys, Holly!! :) They are a delight to raise!! (and I say this with all sincerity!) :)