Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas parties!

In our house, the winter sickness has come! First Jarom got sick throwing up all night and goopy eyes the next day. After finally getting that under control, it's Devins turn. Here he is at Dane's work Christmas party yesterday, Thursday night. On a good note, he really behaves when he is sick! Let's just hope all this sickness is gone before our big trip.
Christmas party




Daddy and Devin went out one evening to shovel the snow. Devin wanted to make a snowman. This is what he made!
Saint Nicholas came to Mega Play (kids indoor play ground). He brought candy and toys.
Here is Devin waiting to see what everyone else gets. I do not know what I am going to do with that boy. He bugged them so much for more toys. When we were ready to leave, they gave me another "BAG" of toys to take home. He sure knows how to work the system! I am saving the bag of toys for our big airplane ride. Hopefully that will help me from going crazy!
Jarom was just happy with his candy!



I just prayer I can make it on our trip with Ammon. He has been crying a lot everytime he is tired which is all the time. I just hope I do not get to many rude comments on the airplane like the last time I flew. I am sure I will, Ammon is a screamer!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I would suggest some Benadryl for that sleepy boy... ;)

I can't wait to see you. I hope that everyone will be well before you arrive. At least this way, maybe you're getting it done before you come as opposed to being sick while you're here.