Saturday, December 11, 2010

I am about to get VERY upset!

Well, for the last several months Dane has been signing for tons of stuff and having to do inventory. His boss has already aproved Dane's leave for Christmas break for our trip to Florida. Now "the boss" is saying it has to be done before leave. Things are missing and it is just a big mess. I do not believe it will get all done in the very short time he has. He has been woring non-stop through lunches, Saturdays, and even this Sunday. I might have to go talk to his boss because I am not happy. I do not think I can handle all the boys on the plane by myself. Our house is full of STRESS right now. On top of it, Ammon is sick and me (mommy). Getting up all night with a sick baby does not help. I just prayer everything will work out some how!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I know you can do it on the plane if you have to, but have famith and I know Dane will do all that he can to be able to come too.

I hope you and Ammon feel better soon.