Monday, December 6, 2010

No more snow, please!

Here is the sign I have been seeing a lot lately!! We keep getting 2 hour delays for school and work, but Dane goes into work anyways. No more snow, please! If you look at the forecast on my blog, you will see snow for EVERYDAY this week :( The snow does not melt here. It just keeps getting higher and higher!
Here is a random picture I took of Devin "trying" to help around the house cleaning.
I needed to have evidence for the future, cleaning toliets! Maybe he will learn to flush the toliets more!

Here is my lastest bargin! I found this old German telephone bench. It is very heavy. I was very proud of myself since I went and got it all by myself and got it up one set of stairs. I had to let Dane bring it up one more set of stairs for me. I had to make him feel useful!
It is weird how all these German pieces are just coming to me. I really do not look hard for them. It must be because we are moving, and they just want to come to America, he he!



1 comments:

Melody said...

Let me know if cleaning the toilet helps to motivate flushing it. If so, I'm doing it to my kids 3 times a day until they get it. :)

It isn't snowing here, but it sure is cold. It is going to be in the 20s tonight. BRR