Wednesday, February 9, 2011

6 months

6 months today!
It seems so short on one hand, but a long time of no sleep!
I am so thankful to have this little guy :)
Since our stuff is gone, we got some family games for family night.
The kids loved, ring around the nosy.
Love our Army furniture :)
All I have to say is I should have kept MORE toys!

This week I have a very sick little 3 year old. For 2 days now he has not been able to keep anything in his tummy, not even water. Today, I gave him soda and it stayed :) He was so funny how he wanted to carry his bowl EVERYWHERE, just in case he got sick.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Time goes so fast. He's a cutie!

Poor Jarom. I hope he feels better.
When Abby had a stomach bug she hated the bowl. She knew when I grabbed the bowl she was gonna get sick. She told me she didn't want to get sick. She was so happy when she was better.