Thursday, February 17, 2011

Library Story Hour

Every Thursday I take Jarom and Ammon to story hour at the Library. They always have a number and letter of the day. Today was number 10. He is really starting to like story hour now. Something I find interesting about Jarom is his organization. He always has to have the stickers exactly in the circle. You can't even see the circle because he gets it "just right." He will sit there until he gets it right. I am thankful he smiles for me now too.
The books your children want you to read to them!!!!
Very interesting.

Since Monday was V-day and Family Night, we made Valentines for Jesus to show him how much we love him :) www.ldsfamilyfun.com is a great website for ideas!

Just a cute picture
Today has been a better day for me not being sick. So thankful for good health!

0 comments: