Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sat & Sun

For some reason, Dane likes dresses. Now that I can finally wear a dress, we went dress shopping. After many dresses, we finally found one we both were satisfied. In order to get this picture, I had to make many bribes. First, Devin got a treat after church for wearing the green sweater thing. Second, it did not work with Jarom because the tie came off right after the picture. I guess Ammon is the only one I can dress cute now with no problems :) I do love Jarom face in this picture.

My cute Ammon very tired. Church is at 11:00, nap time. He is tired before we even leave for church, very hard day.


Saturday was our Super Saturday at Church. FIRST TIME I LEFT ALL 3 KIDS WITH DANE!!!!!! I prepared him weeks in advance reminding him. Everyone survived with 3 hours of Ammon crying. He did not go down for a nap til 2:00. But I made some really cool crafts and enjoyed myself.


Fun fun fun! I am ready for the Holidays!




0 comments: