Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blog TIme!

Here is a picture of the house we just put an offer in for our new duty station SC. It is a foreclosure, so we are hoping to get it really cheap. We offered $95,000 in a neighborhood with houses between $175,000-225,000. They are asking $119,900. It has great schools and only 5 min from base (Dane wants to be close to work). We have lots of ideas to fix it up with paint and putting a new front door. We will see if we get it :) It has lots of potential with some old southern charm inside.



This week Jarom started preschool for the first time.



He is going 2 days a week for mornings.



He was so excited.



Cubscout Pack Meeting time again. Last night they first had a game. Lots of fun.
Devin got his Bear Badge, hey hey!!!!



I volunteered to go get the awards for the Pack Meeting. When I was at the scout shop, I saw a bear claw necklace craft. So I got it for Devin for when he got his bear badge. WOW, did that make his day!!!! I think he slept with it and today he wore it to school. I hope he does not get in trouble with it. I love it when he is excited about scouting.







3 comments:

Melody said...

I miss you. :(

The house looks great! I can't wait to see what you can do with it.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Keeping fingers crossed u get the house! It looks amazing!

The Hoggan Family said...

Love the house. It would be an amazing steal!