Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend!

For this Columbus Day weekend, we went down to central Florida to see family and a baptism.

First stop on the way, was the many cotton fields we saw. Very neat to see them all over.

I just love watching my children sleep, so peaceful.
We spent one day at Down Town Disney area. Can you tell Devin was told to do this?




Ammon was very cautious with that big bird!

We spent the most time at the Lego store with lots of cool lego pieces.

The Dragon!!


It took awhile to get Jarom to get in this picture.


This dragon piece was the best! It was new. Of course my husband asked about it.

It took 12-14 employees 1 year to complete this piece.


Lego dogs


Fall family photo on Mickey!


Greyson's Baptism

Here is my brother and his son, Greyson.



All the family that came many miles for this little boy!


Fun with the cousins. Wagons are great!


On the way home, we stopped again at the pumpkin patch. It was super winding.

I loved all the sunflowers in the back.








What a fun weekend with family :)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Family is always the best remedy to cheer me up! Looks like you had a lot of fun!