Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This week

Well, Dane has been able to retake most of his class again. He started 3 weeks into the class. So we have one more chance to pass the class or officially out of the Army, STRESS! So right before Christmas, we should know if our lives will be turned upside down or not. Merry Christmas!!!


Dane's free time project has been getting pecans. There are several tress on base, so he took the boys, Devin and Jarom, and got over 25 lbs of pecans. Devin's hands are all stained from opening the pecan outer shell. It takes weeks for that stuff to come off.

Squirrels love our house and our pumpkins!!!

Devin was very upset to find his pumpkin half eaten. It did have teeth.
Jarom has refused to go to preschool now, so Tuesday and Thursday are very hard. They have to hold him back, so I can leave. When I picked him up, he was very upset he has to share a locker with someone else. I had to just walk away to the car. So he started crying loudly on the parking lot ground next to the car. Really??? Jarom was my easy child!! I think we are in the terriable 4's! I remember Devin harder at age 4. This will pass :)

Also, Ammon has turned into a screamer!!! Church, home, store, everywhere!!!
Life as a mommy, and I would not trade it for the world :)


2 comments:

Melody said...

Just wait, it gets better!

Jennifer said...

I've been told 4 is easier...I'm waiting. lol

Ethan likes to scream too. He gets it from his sister.