Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Future......?????

We got out of the contract for the house in Fort Jackson. Our life is just to uncertain right now. Dane did not pass the last brief he did in his class. This is the second time he has attempted this class, so a board has to meet together and decide our future, repeat the class again or get out of the Army. I really enjoy the Army lifestyle, so I am very sad and have been crying all weekend. I do not know what we would do out of the Army with unemployment so high. It scares me :( The only good thing I see right now is I have been counting my blessing more. My kids.... I do not want to leave them and go to work:( They are my gems! I treasure every moment I have with them. I am thankful for my husband, my 1950's house, the gospel, and our health. You never know when something could change.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hang in there! It is a great thing to count your blessings, and you have a lot of them. Love you!

Jessica said...

Holly, I'm so sorry you are so sad!!! You come see me anytime you want..I'm just a few doors down!

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

pray pray pray. Call the temple put your names on the pray roll. Everything will work out for the best.