Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5:00 am mornings!

Well, since Dane is back, I have to drive him to work in the morning which makes me have to get up at 5:00am and leave at 5:30 with the kids. Of course, the kids do not go back to sleep once they are in the car, no no no no no, that would make me lucky! Today is day 3 of this and I am TIRED! Poor Devin has to go to school after all this and that is why I got a letter sent home from his teacher yesterday. Devin ran away from the teacher, hitting, and not listening. So, I put Devin to sleep last night at 7:00pm, I mean snoring at 7:00pm. I laid down with him to make sure of it! After I take Dane to work early in the morning, I come back home and go back to sleep with Jarom:)

Tonight I have my first big Enrichment meeting that I have planned all by myself, so the stress will be gone tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Good luck! I don't know how you're doing it.