Thursday, September 25, 2008

Malta Vacation Day 1 and 2

Day 1 - We got to the airport early because I was stressing about getting lost and everything else that might go wrong. Well, something was wrong with our plane, so they decided to fly in another plane which took another 2 hours. So our first day on vacation was spent mostly at the airport! Once we got to Malta, we rented a car and drove to find a hotel. In Malta they drive on the left side of the road, so we got LOTS of HONKS!! I would not drive. I left all of that to Dane!

Day 2 - We had a full day. We went to a craft village. Here is some pictures of some Malta crafts.



malta Filigre


More Filigre

Malta Handmade Lace

Glass blowing - Devin LOVED this!

Popeye's Village .

2 comments:

Melody said...

I like Popeye's village. Cool.

Jodi said...

It is so beautiful and sounds like you had a wonderful time. I would have been stressing too about the hotel situation. I'm glad to hear everything worked out in the end.