Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surprise Again!

The Army surprises me again. Dane called late last night and said all the soldiers that have Kindergardeners get to come home (bus trip about 2 hrs) to see their Kindergardener off their first day of school. Of course, all the soldiers had to get right back on the bus and go back to work (another 2 hr bus ride back). I guess the Army does care about families!! Dane got in about 6:30 am, so we went to Burger King for breakfast. Dane and Devin had a contest who could smile the biggest! I think Dane wins!













Here is Devin in line to go to his class room with his teacher on the left and helper on the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet, Holly! You have such a cute family!! Have a GREAT day!! Is it full day kindergarten or half day?

Melody said...

He is too cute! I love Jarom in that picture too.

Jodi said...

I cannot believe that Devin is in Kindergarten! Wow!