Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a weakness!

I do not know why, but I have such a hard time letting people help me. I guess I want to be super woman and do it all. I think I feel a little scared to rely on someone else even if it is a one time help. I really do not know why I am this way. A family from church offered to come and help me in my huge yard this weekend. It almost stressed me out all week thinking about it. Why?? I just wanted to call them and say, "my yard is not bad please do not waist your time to come over." But "NO" my husband talked me out of it! I kept my mouth shut and let them come. I could have never gotten all that work done by myself. They cleaned up things I would have never bothered with, but it looks so much better. Maybe this is what they call "good stress." I am thankful for the members of my ward and all they do to help each other as a ward family. Thank you :)

0 comments: