Sunday, April 5, 2009

This weekend!

As Melody would call me "goofy" I ordered Daddy Dolls for the kids to remember DADDY. Jarom was so cute hugging his Daddy Doll and he even said "daddy" one time for me. It was great!
We are back from our mini vacation from Garmicsh and the weather was perfect, maybe 60 degrees, sunny skies the entire time!

Below is the restaurant we ate at for every meal, really cool place.

Devin near the front of the Resort with a nice view with the ski lift in the background

Devin's funest place, the pool
Below is the view as I walked over to the PX. Army wives seem to love going to the PX!
Anther view as I walked.








3 comments:

Latisha said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation! Love the daddy doll, too!

Melody said...

You are goofy, but I love you! It looks beautiful and I'm sure it was a bunch of fun. What great opportunities you have there.

I miss you...

The Lairds said...

I love the neon lights in the swimming pool. That's awesome! I'm glad you had a good vacation. :)