Saturday, April 25, 2009

This week

Within a few days, we have been in Germany for 1 year. I can not believe it. Time flies...deployment needs to also!! I live and breath Army now so forgive me. One thing I remember when I first got here was the wonderful fields of yellow flowers. I love it! Here is a picture I finally got since I had to slow down driving. It was a cloudy day but you can see all the yellow.
April is the month for Military kids, so they had a kinderfest! There was much more, but I did not take pictures of everything. Here is Devin on a pony.


Always have to have the bouncies!

Military dog

They had a little parade on Post

Beginning of parade







1 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

a year already! wow! I remember when you guys left and it doesnt seem like its been that long!