Friday, June 5, 2009

I am not made for the ARMY!

Today we had our Spouses Shoot-Out! Here I am ready!
We did paintball

1.25 Mile Road March (with holding 70 lbs of stuff part of the way)
Can you tell I was tired!

I am 4th from the left, near the middle
After we finished paintball. I did get hit and it hurts!

My battle wounds from paintball!

We also did the M16 rifle, and I got 20/20 which only 5 people got in the Battalion. We had a shoot off again, but I did not do as well. It was a fun day and I am tired. I would not want to do this everyday. Not for me!!! More respect for a soldier!

4 comments:

Latisha said...

How cool that they have you guys do stuff like this!

Latisha said...

You rock! I am sure Dane is so proud!

Latisha said...

Sorry, the last post was me, Jodi, not Latisha. I'm staying at her house and forgot to login under my own account.

Melody said...

You know what I LOVE? That in EVERY picture that you have taken of yourself, you are posing. NO MATTER WHAT! Too cute! :)